Creativity is nothing but a mind set free.
- Torrie T. Asai
Part-Time Marketing Assistant
•Daily administrative tasks and coordination of inbound communications
•Conduct market research and analyze
•Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
•Assist in the organizing of promotional events
•Assist with designs of campaigns
•Manage content database for websites and social media accounts
•Website key search word trending analysis and reports (SEO).
• Other projects as needed
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to learn other programs as needed.
• Ability to work on and prioritize a multitude of projects and complete them in a set time frame without direct supervision.
• Team player with a fantastic work ethic and positive attitude
• Quick learner
• Excellent communications skills, strong organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail and proofing skills
• Ability to analyze information and think creatively to solve needs and problems
Must be Tolerable of:
• High amount of laughter
• Random pop culture references and/or occasional break out singing songs of any decade
• People passionate for helping small businesses and our community grow.
Send your resume or CV to email@example.com
with the subject line: Hot Pockets